PLN 17 500 - 22 500 + VAT (B2B)Wrocław/Piła/remote / Full-time
About The Position
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics, Analytics Engineering, and/or Data Science
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Experience writing and maintaining data documentation & testing such as dictionaries, governance practices, data quality monitoring
- Experience with SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau/Sigma (or a similar Modern Visualization software), and statistical programming languages (ex: R/Python)
- Ability to work effectively and independently across several concurrent projects
- Working closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytics needs, including critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively pulling, analyzing, and summarizing data to answer key questions for stakeholders or yourself, with an eye on what drives business performance, and investigate and communicate which areas need improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Supporting the maintenance of databases by building scripts that will make our data adoption process more scalable while also keeping the ETL footprint low
- Working with business stakeholders to develop the reporting strategy and create dashboards to tell a holistic story of customer engagement, product performance, and revenue contribution to the business
- Executing analytical experiments (A/B tests, causal inference) to help solve problems across various domains and industries
- Building from the ground-up client-facing reporting productized in the UI that centers around actionable insights and personalization, potentially joining multiple sources and formats of data
- Analyzing site behavior via tagging, tracking, and behavioral analytics while helping product teams maintain a useful and clean event structure ideal for data analysis
- 26 days of paid service disruption per is a standard for us 🌴
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry based on your and our needs
- Working on ambitious & international projects (with the support of an English native speaker), internal tech meetups, company workation trip etc.
- Work wherever, the way you want: we don't care if you start at 6 or 10 am and give you the choice to choose between a beautiful office, home office spot or combine both! We require seeing each other f2f min. 1 time/quarter.
- We give you 5 extra days for health recovery (b2b) and the basics to take care prophylactically - private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna), mental health support (Wellbee) & sports card (Multisport Plus) for free
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- High-end tools, physical and software ones
- And much more that we want to share during interviews!
RECRUITMENT PROCESSNO WHITEBOARDS, NO RIDDLES
We build a partnership approach and focus on getting to know
each other as well as possible.
01. CV REVIEW
First look at whether we are a good match (1-7 days).
02. TECHNICAL & HR INTERVIEW AT ONE TIME
Deep dive into experience and both theoretical and practical skills (1,5 hour).
Say yes and welcome aboard!
Mirumee people say
Aside from the obvious, which is the extremely close-knit and wonderful people, working at Mirumee is a great flexibility. Both in terms of the ability to come to the office or work remotely (including workation trip), but also to develop your competencies. The icing on the cake is the unique organizational culture that everyone cares about - regardless of seniority or position.
This is where I met my "programming heroes", but also those who have become my friends. Thanks to the continuous exchange of knowledge, I know that programming is not just frontend and backend ;). I take on challenges and get out of my comfort zones because I want to, not because I have to, and I appreciate Mirumee for giving me a space to just be myself. I get a constant motivation to be a better programmer, but also a more open-minded person.
I think that you should always do things you love and constantly strive for a better self. I've been working at Mirumee for several years but I still feel that I am evolving and broadening my horizons. Working in a friendly atmosphere with people I can always count on reinforces my belief that I am exactly where I should be.