Senior Content Specialist
PLN 10 000 - 14 000 + VAT (B2B)Wrocław/Piła/remote / Contract
About The Position
- Excellent writing skills in English are a must, and English or American Studies are highly appreciated
- A solid understanding of the software development process and technologies which will allow writing accurate and compelling content that resonates with the target audience
- Having experience in writing marketing materials such as brochures, case studies, and white papers
- Understanding of SEO and the ability to write compelling copy that is optimized for search engines
- Having an eye for detail and being able to proofread and edit work for accuracy, grammar, and spelling errors
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work collaboratively with designers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the content aligns with the company's goals and vision
- Having a portfolio of work that showcases skills and experience. The portfolio should include a variety of writing samples, including web content, blog posts, and marketing materials.
- Creation of content for various purposes (including website content, blog posts, email marketing campaigns, social media posts, advertising copy, and other marketing materials) that is engaging and consistent with the company's existing works
- Conducting research and gathering information to write accurate and informative content that resonates with the target audience
- Effective communication with different departments and other team members
- Meeting deadlines
- Being up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices in copywriting, and applying this knowledge to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of the company's content
- 26 days of paid service disruption per is a standard for us 🌴
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry based on your and our needs: boredom is something foreign to us
- Working on ambitious & international projects (with the support of an English native speaker)
- Work wherever the way you want: we don't care if you start at 6 or 10 am and give you the choice to choose between a beautiful office, home office spot or combine both!
- We give you 5 extra days for health recovery (b2b) and the basics to take care prophylactically - private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna), mental health support (Wellbee) & sports card (Multisport Plus) for free
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- High-end tools, physical and software ones
- And much more that we want to share during interviews!
RECRUITMENT PROCESSNO WHITEBOARDS, NO RIDDLES
We build a partnership approach and focus on getting to know
each other as well as possible.
01. CV REVIEW
First look at whether we are a good match (1-7 days).
02. TECHNICAL & HR INTERVIEW AT ONE TIME
Deep dive into experience and both theoretical and practical skills (1,5 hour).
Say yes and welcome aboard!
Mirumee people say
Aside from the obvious, which is the extremely close-knit and wonderful people, working at Mirumee is a great flexibility. Both in terms of the ability to come to the office or work remotely (including workation trip), but also to develop your competencies. The icing on the cake is the unique organizational culture that everyone cares about - regardless of seniority or position.
This is where I met my "programming heroes", but also those who have become my friends. Thanks to the continuous exchange of knowledge, I know that programming is not just frontend and backend ;). I take on challenges and get out of my comfort zones because I want to, not because I have to, and I appreciate Mirumee for giving me a space to just be myself. I get a constant motivation to be a better programmer, but also a more open-minded person.
I think that you should always do things you love and constantly strive for a better self. I've been working at Mirumee for several years but I still feel that I am evolving and broadening my horizons. Working in a friendly atmosphere with people I can always count on reinforces my belief that I am exactly where I should be.