We are Mirumee — people crazy about open source (check out what that means for us). We really love giving back to the community. Our open-source project Saleor is the fastest-growing e-commerce platform; it has also recently become a SaaS product. Another creation of ours is Ariadne: a schema-first GraphQL server library for Python.
Promoting new technologies is an inbuilt part of our DNA — we’re the people behind the GraphQL Wrocław meetup. In our world, excellence in development and design is always in the first place.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to work on various interesting projects operating across different industries, right now these based on Saleor platform.
We can write a lot about self-development, the tech stack, autonomy and the exceptional atmosphere, but we believe it's better to talk about it 🚀
You can work remotely, in one of our offices or even hybrid if you’d prefer. We are open to candidates from EU countries and Ukraine.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS Platform
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (AWS CloudFormation, AWS CDK or Terraform)
- CI / CD experience; both maintaining and setting up new pipelines
- Knowledge and experience with Python
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in debugging applications in a production environment
Your main responsibilities
- Planning and leading the deployment of a cloud stack in a production environment
- Introducing best practices in deployment procedures
- Building highly available and scalable production environments
- Maintaining existing AWS infrastructure
- Developing scripts and glue code to integrate multiple software components
- Development and maintenance of REST\GraphQL API for cloud environments management
- Automating the provisioning of environments
- Being up to date with the latest tools and technologies which may help solve current project issues
Nice if you have
- Experience with WSGI/ASGI
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on ambitious long-term international projects
- A fun and friendly working environment in the city center or fully remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna) and mental health support (WellBee)
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- Possibility to develop skills (for example with AWS Masters platform) and attend conferences
- High-end tools (MacBook Pro & accessories)
- And much more
- check our careers page!
Recruitment proccess.No whiteboards, no riddles.
We want to get to know you and your expectations better and tell you about ours. All steps are now taking place remotely.
Technical & HR Interview at one time
MEETING WITH CEO
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POSITION OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE RECRUITMENT AREA, ASK: ME DIRECTLY BY THE EMAIL AT email@example.com
Michalina, Recrutiment Specialist