We are Mirumee — people crazy about open source (check out what that means for us). We really love giving back to the community. Our open-source project Saleor is the fastest-growing e-commerce platform; it has also recently become a SaaS product. Another creation of ours is Ariadne: a schema-first GraphQL server library for Python.
Promoting new technologies is an inbuilt part of our DNA — we’re the people behind the GraphQL Wrocław meetup. In our world, excellence in development and design is always in the first place.
We are looking for self-assured frontend developers to join one of our teams. Work on various interesting projects operating across different industries. Would you like to work on a platform that produces over a million books per week? Design the environment for modern healthcare solutions? Look into the world of independent record stores? Yes! Then we’d like to meet you!
We can write a lot about self-development, the tech stack, autonomy and the exceptional atmosphere, but we believe it's better to talk about it 🚀
You can work remotely, in one of our offices or even hybrid if you’d prefer. We are open to candidates from EU countries and Ukraine.
- Experience in web development (2+ years)
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 with preprocessors and frameworks
- Knowledge of React
- Experience with version control systems
- Taking full responsibility for the projects you create
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
Your main responsibilities
- Implementing code based on user stories
- Assisting on PRs
- Assisting with bug fixes
- Writing tests for new and existing features
Nice if you have
- Experience with GraphQL
- Ability to work efficiently in an Agile environment
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on ambitious long-term international projects (with the support of an English native speaker)
- A fun and friendly working environment in the city center or fully remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna) and mental health support (WellBee)
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- High-end tools (MacBook Pro, screen & other accessories)
- And much more!
Recruitment proccess.No whiteboards, no riddles.
We want to get to know you and your expectations better and tell you about ours. All steps are now taking place remotely.
Technical & HR Interview at one time
MEETING WITH CEO
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POSITION OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE RECRUITMENT AREA, ASK: ME DIRECTLY BY THE EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Michalina, Recrutiment Specialist