We are Mirumee — a software house that specializes in designing and developing unique products and composable systems. We empower businesses of all sizes, from high-volume online retailers to disruptive innovators mentioned on the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups list.
One of our open-source projects Saleor.io is the fastest-growing e-commerce platform; it has also recently become a SaaS product.
But first of all, we are a collective of people that care about aesthetics, code quality, transparency, and treating each other with respect as equal human beings. Our Design Team is a mix of 5 different personalities experienced in product design, UX research, branding and other creative skills.
You can work remotely, in one of our vintage-style offices or even hybrid if you’d prefer. Our recruitment process is brief and we always provide feedback after meetings.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer
- Portfolio and case studies (preferably demonstrating that you can design products based on business goals)
- You can provide examples of design where real users’ needs and problems are addressed and solved
- You have a good understanding of the design processes and how to apply them
- You are able to create stunning UI designs, with the accompanying style guides
- You are familiar with the limitations and possibilities of most common front-end frameworks (Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material Design, iOS human interface)
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Experience in prototyping and/or creating animations
- Previous experience in a client-facing environment, with the ability to manage expectations; work with deadlines and budgets
- Strong passion and drive for design to keep improving your skills
- Team player, positive attitude and the ability to work independently
- Exceptional written and spoken English (C1)
Your main responsibilities
- Design and iterate on user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Creating delightful, thought-through experiences
- Concept and style guide development for internal and client projects
- Building presentations and delivering asset kits to developers and other team members
- Proactive problem solving
- Exploring the latest design trends
Nice if you have
- Experience in designing and conducting workshops for clients and co-workers
- NO CODE apps like Webflow or Framer or similar
- Basic knowledge of technologies and animation tools
- Experience in designing UX metrics and using analytics tools (Hotjar, Usertesting etc.)
- Branding knowledge
- Experience with 3D
- Willingness to mentor and supports others
- Personal development based on your and our needs in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on ambitious long-term international projects (you can count on our support in improving your English skills through regular conversations with a native speaker)
- A fun and friendly working environment in the city center or fully remote work
- Flexible working hours (in general we like a task-oriented working time)
- Private healthcare with hospital treatment (Signal Iduna) and mental health support (WellBee)
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- High-end tools
- And much more!
Recruitment proccess.No whiteboards, no riddles.
We want to get to know you and your expectations better and tell you about ours. All steps are now taking place remotely.
Technical & HR Interview at one time
MEETING WITH CEO
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POSITION OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE RECRUITMENT AREA, ASK: ME DIRECTLY BY THE EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Michalina, Recrutiment Specialist