We are Mirumee — people crazy about open source (check out what that means for us). We really love giving back to the community. Our open-source project Saleor is the fastest-growing e-commerce platform; it has also recently become a SaaS product. Another creation of ours is Ariadne: a schema-first GraphQL server library for Python.
Promoting new technologies is an inbuilt part of our DNA — we’re the people behind the GraphQL Wrocław meetup. In our world, excellence in development and design is always in the first place.
We can write a lot about self-development, autonomy and the exceptional atmosphere, but we believe it's better to talk about it 🚀
You can work remotely, in one of our offices or even hybrid if you’d prefer. We are open to candidates from EU countries and Ukraine.
- Experience in running and implementing IT projects is a must
- Experience working in international teams
- Practical experience with ClickUp, JIRA and Asana
- Knowledge and experience working in Scrum methodology
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Perfect command of English (both written and spoken, obligate requirement)
Your main responsibilities
- Defining priorities and keeping roadmap up to date
- Defining project scope
- Supporting daily communication and information flow
- Building and maintaining process distributed across several teams
- Taking on the role of a Scrum Master
- Quality and deadline control of the project
- Building a long-term relationship with presents clients
- Risk and budget management
Nice if you have
- Experience working in the e-commerce sector
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on ambitious long-term international projects (with the support of an English native speaker)
- A fun and friendly working environment in the city center
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna) and mental health support (WellBee)
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- High-end tools (MacBook Pro, screen & other accessories)
- And much more!
Recruitment proccess.No whiteboards, no riddles.
We want to get to know you and your expectations better and tell you about ours. All steps are now taking place remotely.
Technical & HR Interview at one time
MEETING WITH CEO
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POSITION OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE RECRUITMENT AREA, ASK: ME DIRECTLY BY THE EMAIL AT email@example.com
Michalina, Recrutiment Specialist