We are Mirumee — people crazy about open source (check out what that means for us). We really love giving back to the community. Our open-source project Saleor is the fastest-growing e-commerce platform; it has also recently become a SaaS product. Another creation of ours is Ariadne: a schema-first GraphQL server library for Python.
Promoting new technologies is an inbuilt part of our DNA — we’re the people behind the GraphQL Wrocław meetup. In our world, excellence in development and design is always in the first place.
We can write a lot about self-development, autonomy and the exceptional atmosphere, but we believe it's better to talk about it 🚀
Our PM team is 5 people now and handles 8 projects at various stages of development. We are looking for the next one to manage projects, willing to develop them with us.
You can work remotely, in one of our offices or even hybrid if you’d prefer. We are open to candidates from EU countries and Ukraine.
- You have min. 2 years of experience in leading IT projects
- You build partner relations with the client
- You support development teams, treating yourself as an integral part of the team
- You are a person able to deal with stressful or conflictful situations and able to put emotions aside
- You have knowledge and experience of SCRUM methodology & with scaling it
- You recognize and anticipate risks and react to them appropriately
- You speak English fluently and confidently (all our customers come from the USA or English-speaking part of Europe, business English is highly desirable).
Your main responsibilities
- Project management: defining project scope, timeline creation, budget control, working with backlog, planning and participating in sprints, needs verification, communication with the client about the roadmap
- Daily updating with issue tracking tools (Jira/ClickUp)
- Ongoing contact with the team and the client, building relationships, co-organizing integration events within the team
- Nurturing team development; working closely with technical leaders
Nice if you have
- Experience working in the e-commerce sector
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on ambitious long-term international projects (with the support of an English native speaker)
- A fun and friendly working environment in the city center or fully remote work
- Calendar full of internal events
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna) and mental health support (WellBee)
- High-end tools (MacBook Pro & other accessories)
- And much more!
Recruitment proccess.No whiteboards, no riddles.
We want to get to know you and your expectations better and tell you about ours. All steps are now taking place remotely.
Technical & HR Interview at one time
MEETING WITH CEO
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POSITION OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE RECRUITMENT AREA, ASK: ME DIRECTLY BY THE EMAIL AT email@example.com
Michalina, Recrutiment Specialist