1. the Controller of my personal data included in the recruitment documents is Mirumee Software spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with the registered seat in Wrocław (ul. Tęczowa 7, 53-601 Wrocław), hereinafter referred to as : Mirumee,
2. my personal data will be processed for the purposes of conducting the following recruitment process and in the case of granting the relevant consent - also for the purpose of conducting future recruitment processes,
3. my personal data may be transferred to the entities cooperating with Mirumee, in particular to accounting and consulting companies (e.g. external law office),
4. due to the fact that the Mirumee uses the services of other providers, e.g. in the field of ICT services, my data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In this case, it will always be done in such a way to ensure the security of my data – e.g. based on an appropriate agreement between Mirumee and this entity, which contains standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission,
5. I acknowledge that providing my personal data is voluntary, however necessary to take part in the recruitment process or - depending on the scope of the expressed consent - in the future recruitment processes,
6. data regarding the first name (first names) and surname, date of birth, indicated contact details, information about education, job qualifications and course of previous employment are processed on the basis of the provisions of the Labour code (Article 6(1)(c) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“). Processing of other personal data is based on the consent freely given (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR). Processing of personal data in the future recruitment processes is based on the consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR) the expression of which is also voluntary. The data can also be processed independently of the consent given in connection with the exercise/defence of legal claims as legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, legitimate interests of the controller),
7. the absence of consent for the processing of personal data in order to participate in the current / future recruitment processes will make impossible to consider my candidacy or take my application into account in the future recruitment processes,
8. to the extent provided by the provisions of law I have the right to request access to my personal data, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. I have also the right to withdraw every consent, whereas the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. In order to use my rights I contact via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org,
9. my personal data will be processed not longer than for the duration of the recruitment process. In the event of the consent for the processing of personal data also in the future recruitment processes, my personal data will be processed for this purpose for a period not longer than 6 months. My personal data will be able to be processed during the limitation period of claims related to the processing of my personal data for the purposes set out in this statement
10. to the extent provided by the provisions of law, I have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.Done
We are looking for self-contained Front-end Developers, who are going to join one of our interesting projects (and we really have them, Saleor is one of them). We can write everything about self-development, technology stack, autonomy and exceptional atmosphere, but we believe it's better to talk about it. You can work remotely or in one of our offices.
- Familiarity with modern ECMAScript specification
- Experience in communicating with REST
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 with preprocessors and frameworks
- Knowledge of React
- Practical experience with tools such as Webpack, NPM, DevTools
- Experience with version control systems
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
Your main responsibilities
- Building and maintaining Single Page Applications in React.js.
- Working with server-side application templates.
- Ensuring the high quality of all code translated from designs and wireframes
- Communicating with REST and GraphQL APIs
Nice if you have
- Experience with GraphQL
- Public speaking and article writing skills
- Experience with an open source development
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on ambitious long-term international projects (with the support of an English native speaker)
- A fun and friendly working environment in the city center
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna)
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- High-end tools (MacBook Pro, ergonomic chair, multiple screens, and more)
- And much more!
Recruitment proccess.No whiteboards, no riddles.
We want to get to know you and your expectations better and tell you about ours. All steps are now taking place remotely.
Technical & HR Interview at one time
MEETING WITH CEO
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POSITION OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE RECRUITMENT AREA, ASK: ME DIRECTLY BY THE EMAIL AT email@example.com
Michalina, Recrutiment Specialist