Can't find an offer for you?to be detailed
to be detailed
About The Position
- 26 days of paid service disruption 🌴
- Personal development based on your and our needs in the fast-growing industry powered by the latest technologies
- Working on ambitious long-term international projects (you can count on our support in improving your English skills through regular conversations with a native speaker)
- A fun and friendly working environment in the city center or fully remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare with hospital treatment (Signal Iduna), mental health support (WellBee) and sports card (Multisport Plus)
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- High-end tools
- And much more!
RECRUITMENT PROCESSNO WHITEBOARDS, NO RIDDLES
We build a partnership approach and focus on getting to know
each other as well as possible.
01. CV REVIEW
First look at whether we are a good match (1-7 days).
02. TECHNICAL & HR INTERVIEW AT ONE TIME
Deep dive into experience and both theoretical and practical skills (1,5 hour).
Say yes and welcome aboard!
Mirumee people say
Aside from the obvious, which is the extremely close-knit and wonderful people, working at Mirumee is a great flexibility. Both in terms of the ability to come to the office or work remotely (including workation trip), but also to develop your competencies. The icing on the cake is the unique organizational culture that everyone cares about - regardless of seniority or position.
This is where I met my "programming heroes", but also those who have become my friends. Thanks to the continuous exchange of knowledge, I know that programming is not just frontend and backend ;). I take on challenges and get out of my comfort zones because I want to, not because I have to, and I appreciate Mirumee for giving me a space to just be myself. I get a constant motivation to be a better programmer, but also a more open-minded person.
I think that you should always do things you love and constantly strive for a better self. I've been working at Mirumee for several years but I still feel that I am evolving and broadening my horizons. Working in a friendly atmosphere with people I can always count on reinforces my belief that I am exactly where I should be.